- Never having to worry about money ever again.
- Constant warmth all the year round (move to Australia perhaps?)
- Perfect health into old age
- Beautiful clothes (satin pants? dresses? skirts?)
- Delicious food from my personal chef
- Several good, close friends
- Brilliant paintings in every room
- Go to gigs by all my favourite musicians (no expense spared - wherever they may be)
- A chauffeur for long car trips
- A private swimming pool (or even a private lake)
- Travel to the world's most exotic places (business class naturally)
- A photographic memory
Those are merely the ones that came to mind. I'm sure there are many more.
Not that I find my present-day life lacking or frustrating. On the contrary. My life is fine just as it is. But it's fun to imagine those little embellishments that would make it even better. There's nothing wrong with daydreams.